Friday 3 February 2017

Boston Boats

I was strolling in the woods with Brooklyn, like we always do on a Thursday afternoon. We heard foot steps crushing the brown crispy leaves under our feet as we were walking towards our usual spot. We were talking about how boring Mr. Thorpe's class is. I do not understand the algebra at all. We were almost there, but there was something that was unusual. Boats on land? In Boston? This is super weird. We looked at each other in confusion. I went to read the writing on the biggest boat. ´Boston Boats´ it said. We went in and then....

2 comments:

Mr Paul said...

Der Der DERRRR!! I love a good cliff hanger!

"Crushing the brown crispy leaves under our feet" would be better than "crushing the brown crispy leaves from our feet".

Leah said...

Hi Joanna,
I am amazed at your stories and how realistic they are. Maybe next time try to work on this sentence...

"I do not understand the algebra at all" I do not understand his algebra at all.

From, Leah