Thursday 18 May 2017

But Who Can It Be?

I tip toed along the orange muddy floor. Suddenly "SNAP" I stepped on a wide, hard stick that snapped apart. I could see the world spin around me. My head started to ache and I started to think if it was a dream. But it wasn't! I saw eyes circling me. Then a tree collapsed,  I struggled to free my leg but I couldn't.  Up within the trees I saw a creature, the biggest of them all. It looked like a crocodile, but worse! My mind started to dim and my eyes started to close. I thought and thought.

But who can it be?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose said...

I like your story but I think that the animal is weird. I also like the way you used Snap!

Unknown said...

I like the way you describe the orange muddy floor.

Anonymous said...

Nice use of onomatopoeia.

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed the suspension and your onomatopoeia. How did your leg get stuck? In future posts try to describe the situation a little bit more.