Tuesday 21 February 2017

My friend

     Today I went to the amusement park. It is beautiful and clean. My friends and I went in the amusement park. My friends and I we are playing some game and watch some show. The show is kind of comedy show. Their are the jester who made the show funny. Before the show start the jester will make the people that watch laugh. The show was short but it was a good and funny show. The show it was about the dog that can talk and do amazing things. When my friend and I watch the show done we go to buy the food and shopping. When we shopping and eat done we came out the amusement park.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you need to put it's beautiful and clean.

Anonymous said...

I really like how you and your friends went to the amusement park and played some games but i don't understand when my friend and i watch finish we go and buy the food and shopping.

Mr Paul said...

It sounds like a fun day!

Remember to use the verb "to be" (It IS beautiful and clean. The show was short but it WAS a good and funny show. The show it WAS about the dog that can talk and do amazing things.)

Ploy said...

okay