Friday 30 June 2017

The Crystal Ball

I entered the unusual shop. I could see why they called it The Everything Shop. They had magicians, animals, plants, fortune tellers etc. But then something struck my eye it was bright blue, it looked like a globe. But actually it was a crystal ball. I went closer and closer but then the weather changed dramatically. All the electricity when out so no one could see anything "Boom Crash" everything went. Suddenly, the lights came back on and the crystal globe was the only thing standing. Everyone started thinking...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how your story is imaginative, who would of think of that weird shop. I just think you need to explain more about the blue light that struck your eye. Maybe which way it was coming from like, 'in the corner of m eye."

Unknown said...

i really like your story malou, so imaginative story