Wednesday 8 March 2017

Mysterious forest

     Today I and my friend will go to the mysterious forest. I and my friend need to prepare the things and when we prepare the things done we go to the mysterious forest. When we at the mysterious forest we walk in to the mysterious forest. At the mysterious forest it quiet and no one in there. As we walked for about 40 minute we heard the sound it so loud and we saw the hand was popped up I and my friend we were running very fast and we come out of the mysterious forest. When we came out my friend said "This mysterious forest is so scary I will never come here again" and we came home.

3 comments:

Malou Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Malou Jensen said...

Hi Ploy,
I really like that you go to the Mysterious Forest.
But remember you always need to write my friend and I........ not I and my friend..........

Mr Paul said...

You said "mysterious forest" 7 times!!!

So 14 of your 100 words are "mysterious forest"!