Friday 31 March 2017

Searching for Brownie

This morning, I went to walk my dog, Brownie. Brownie is brown and she has beautiful green eyes. She was rescued by my mum. We were walking calmly when suddenly the leach teared apart and she went off running away. I was worried as I couldn't see Brownie. I search him everywhere but there was no sign of him. It was hard to find her but eventually I found her with the help of my new camera. There was a JPS around the dog's collar that the camera tracked. Thanks to good technology that has  such a system. Now I will never loose my dog, Brownie.                                                                                                                                                                

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how you talk about brownie but instead of saying you search for brownie. You say you searched for brownie.

Malou Jensen said...

Hi Lisa,
I really like your story but in some sentences brownie is a girl and some brownie is a boy.