Friday 24 March 2017

Slime Trouble

Today my friend brought some Slime.Then the slime dripped through the table of ms.Bella every one was thinking how to get a slime because if we go under her table we will got in trouble.we thinking about a plan.  then! the girl name Jenna shouting out "I have a plan!" the more bad thing is ms.Bella was asking "What plan is that?" no plan I said plant then not thing happened.And I go to tell ms.Bella "Can i get my slime under your table"to get the slime then she give me by no shouting finally every one play the slime.

2 comments:

Ploy said...

I like when your sister was step on something and that was a ant's nest.If I step on the ant's nest I will find the water and wash the ants out.

Mr Paul said...

I like the image of seaweed covered with aluminium.

Careful to write in the past tense.