Friday 12 May 2017

A selfie

I am playing hide and seek with my best friend,Lily, Laura at the park. They are twin sisters ,you can tell by the name. 10 minuets later,"I'm tired now let's have a rest." I said. "Sure." Said Lily."But can we eat ice-cream first?" Ask Laura. "Okay, let's go." I said. But while we are walking to the ice-cream truck, someone just walk into me and says "Oh my gosh! Can I take a selfie with you?" "Ummmm sure" I said. Then we walk to the ice-cream truck. But I just couldn't eat something so I didn't buy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story Aimee. I think it is quite a good story but the story needs more backstory because at the moment it sounds like a random stranger came up to you and took a picture with you for no reason at all. However I did like it because I know you had a very good idea for the story and it also was structured quite well.

Anonymous said...

Why can´t you eat ice-cream?