Friday 19 May 2017

Facing my fears

One day,me and sister were playing truth or dare.It was my sisters turn to tell me so she asked"truth or dare" of course I said dare!Who wouldn't,okay maybe some back to the dare.She said"I dare you to face your biggest"NOOO! I am not doing,that never in my life.Few hours later I was on a boat near on a big lake"look at that!"said my sister"It's a crocodile eating an orange dear,it opened its wide mouth every time it chews on the dear.Within a minute the crocodile ate it all up.I was so scared I passed out and collapsed but at least I faced my fears.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great story Fiona although I would like to know a little bit more about how you managed to get the right circumstance for this to happen? Or maybe it was some sort of fluke? Next time try to give more backstory.

Anonymous said...

I liked how you used different color in you text.