Tuesday 16 May 2017

in the beautiful forest

My mom,dad,my big sister,I and my little sister were going on a trip to the forest. On my way to the forest we saw a crocodile.My mom was kinda...Scared?i think so.We also saw a orange tree.In the forest were the weirdest things you ever seen.The forest was pretty big and wide.We saw a wild white tiger within a baby tiger. He was so cute but he collapsed over a snake, it was scary tough. It was so much fun in the forest..We saw so much in the forest.We went back home and rested.

made by: Charlize Elena Vuijk

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget to put the labels

Ploy said...

I think the title need to be a capital letter like this "In the beautiful forest" not like this "in the beautiful forest".

Malou Jensen said...

Hi Charlize,
I really like your story but remember the letter I always needs to be capital.