Friday 12 May 2017

Mario's Creme Brulee

I entered the kitchen. 'stomp stomp' something went. 
Then I realized there was a chef entering the room behind me.
'Bonjour, je m'appelle Mario' said the chef. ¨I'm sorry I don't understand french.'' Oh it means hello my name is Mario in french'' he replied in a very french accent .
''Would you want some of my delicious Creme Brulee'' he ask."But I just couldn't eat something so slimy, disgusting and sticky when is supposed to be delicious" I said to my self. But I still tasted it. It turned out to be the best Creme Brulee I ever tasted. 

8 comments:

Lieve Hendrikse said...

I really liked the story line, very nicely written. :)

Anonymous said...

Great entry! Love how you added extra detail and French! Next time, watch out for your commas! :)

Martha said...

I really love how you wrote something in another language it makes it way more interesting.

Alma said...

I like the fact that you used French :)

Anonymous said...

I liked how you used another language, I also liked the moral of this story. To make your story better you could add more comma's and you could add more adjectives (but you do have a few good ones in your 100 WC already "slimy, disgusting and sticky")

Gianna said...

I like how you used french in your writing because it is a effective thing in a story.The french really makes us want to read it.

Josephine said...

I liked yours because it had humor but next time watch out for your tenses.

Anonymous said...

I liked how you used some french in your writing. Great job.