Tuesday 23 May 2017

The weird sculpture

When I think about this sculpture I feel hungry and at the same time, ill. I feel ill because it is made from plastic and plastic is the worst thing happening in the world today .  My tummy is wanting to eat because bugers are one of my favorites meals.
The title Fast Supper makes me think about MacDonald’s, Buger king and Kfc because its fast food and everyone goes there and goes on their phones.  People never talk with their family and their friends.
what’s the point of going to the restaurant if you don’t plan to share stories.

2 comments:

Malou Jensen said...

Hi Rose,
I really like how you described how you feel when you see it and you give a reason for that feeling. Well done.
But did you mean McDonald's?

Leah said...

Hi Rose,
I like the fact that you showed useful facts in your story. Next time please can you check your spellings.
Leah