Monday 5 June 2017

How I came to wash my hair

This morning I woke suddenly and realized it was super early. I rushed to do my boring homework so that I would have all day to play. While I was doing my homework, I ate yummy yogurt so quickly that it smudged on my face like paint. 

Realizing I looked ridiculous, I tip toed to the bathroom. As I passed my brother's room I was startled by his loud snoring and tripped and hit the floor like a pancake.

I arrived into the huge, orange bathroom. I turned the tap and the water kept gushing out into my face. My hair was soaking wet, I was wide awake so, I decided to wash my hair.     

2 comments:

Rose said...

HI Lisa,
I like the way you used a similes : fell like a pancake.

Malou Jensen said...

Hi Lisa,
I find your story very interesting but remember we are supposed to use the water just kept gushing out.