Monday 5 June 2017

The Bathroom!

Last evening, I was in Bluport with my dog. My dog is a chihuahua called Cookie. I had to go to Bluport to buy a huge chocolate bar for my Mum's birthday and a meat bone for my cute dog.

The toilets in Bluport were so cool because they were Japanese styled toilets. I ran as fast as lightning to wash my hands. The gold tap didn't want to close and the water just kept gushing out in my face. The young Thai maid rushed over and turned the tap off.


I looked in the mirror and saw a pink frog on my new shirt. I went back to my villa with the bone, cookie and my new pet the pink frog. 

2 comments:

Malou Jensen said...

Hi Rose,
I really like your story but remember we are supposed to use the water just kept gushing out.

Unknown said...

Your stories doesn't have any links between its sentences.