Wednesday 8 February 2017

The Loud and Strange Siren...

  I left my classroom, with my old, torn school bag hanging off my shoulder. I quickly ran to the car, I was so delighted that school was finally over for the year! I huddled into the car with my sister beside me. The engine started and we were going home! Then suddenly I saw a van, a very big van drive past us. A siren rang, the noise was SO loud that I had to put my fingers in my ears! Then quickly it drove past us and vanished into the mist ahead.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great use of prompt! I'm guessing it was an ambulance that drove past. Very good description.

Please comment on my blog at: https://thewriterat.wordpress.com/2017/02/11/noises/

Mr Paul said...

Was the siren a police car chasing the van, or the van itself? Interesting...