Monday 12 June 2017

Living in a different area!

I imagine that living in Sierra Leone would just change my whole life. Having electricity in Thailand and no electricity Sierra Leone. Wow!. I would not be able to see a single thing at night. I guess I would have to go to bed really early because there would be nothing to do.

If I was to work in a hospital the most important thing to know is that babies come out when they want to. Working in an old and dirty hospital at night with no light would be a extremely hard job for nurses and doctors.

I think it is really important to help raise money for the hospitals in  Sierra Leone .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the structure of your work, for example, the paragraphing makes it very clear for the reader to follow and understand. I think it is good that the content of the work is directly related to the title - specifically, living in Sierra Leone.

Then you link the lack of light to Dr Andrew's work int he hospital and then link it to your feelings on fundraising for Sierra Leone. This is very powerful.

What do you think would be the hardest thing for the nurses and doctors?