Friday 3 February 2017

Adventure

On Saturday 4th of February I was going on a adventure to the Bristol's Leigh Woods to see what was going on up there.When I got there I saw 6 boats and a lot of rocks surrounding the boats and I saw monkeys swinging everywhere but they were following me to.I went on the biggest boat and looked around for a little bit and then we stopped to have lunch near the boats.After we had lunch we went to the beach and we saw shells and we all so found crabs near by.We had so much fun there.

3 comments:

Malou Jensen said...

Hi Bia,
I really like your story, but remember to put comas in.

Mr Paul said...

You have used full stops well to structure your paragraph. Remember to leave a space after the full stop.

Ploy said...

I like your story but the word before adventure you need to change a to an.