Wednesday 17 May 2017

Baby Crocodile

I cautiously walked down the wide corridor, as I felt a pair of eyes piercing into my soul. I've been lost here for who knows how long. Within the second, the ground collapsed making me fall into a hole. I was in a dark cave but there was a lantern. In the distant I could see an orange lake. I think this is man-made. An orange lake just doesn't make sense. I saw something come out of the lake. A baby crocodile. It came close to me. I bent down to touch it and then the cave started to collapse...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

great piece of writing.

Unknown said...

I like the mystery ending.

Rose said...

I really like your story because it is creative but I don't know if a orange lake exist.

Malou Jensen said...

Hi Joanna,
I really like your story because it's very imaginary.

Anonymous said...

This was all well written!